1.Kashmir – Famous for its natural beauty.
One of the most beautiful place in India, Kashmir is known for its beauty and is rightly nicknamed as the ‘Heaven on Earth’.
- there are several places to visit in kashmir like betab velley, nishat garden, shalimar garden,chashmashahi, jama masjid,shiv khori.
- than,yousmarg,jawaharlal naheru botanical gardens,drass,kheer bhavani tamples,gulmarg biosphere reserve,hazaratbal mosque.
- adding to these places some other places among them are,dachigam national park,charar-i-sharief,overa national park and some other places.
- Jammu and Kashmir, India’s one of the most picturesque state lies on the peaks of Himalayan Ranges with varying culture. Jammu was the strong hold of Hindu Dogra kings and abounds with popular temples and secluded forest retreats. Srinagar(kashmir capital) offers delightful holidays on the lakes with their shikaras and houseboats.
- Kashmir tourism – to love and look after its tourists, fulfilling their every whim. Tourists are everywhere, soaking up all that Kashmir has to offer – the walks, the pony treks, the shikara rides at sunset on the Dal lake.
- and once you have visited Kashmir, it lives on as an unforgettable experience.
2.Ladakh – famous For its unmatched trekking options
The land of majestic snow-capped mountains, Leh-Ladakh is one of the best to visit destinations in India for nature lovers and people seeking peace and serenity away from the busy city lives.
- zankar valley ,one of the best place to visit in ladakh ,place situated in mountain range ,steep terrains covered with snow,go and take walk among giants.
- and than,kargil,nubra valley,and khardung la -pass are beautiful places to visit in ladakh.
- pangong tso lack-from 3 idiots-
may be you remember tha lack where kareena kapoor confessed her love to amir khan ,pangong tso lake is the lake shown in 3 idiots during that scene.
3.Delhi – famous For its history and past
Delhi, the capital of India makes for one of the perfect travel destinations in India. A city of heritage monuments, street food reminding you of its rich past from the Mughal era.
- a real shopping fun in the streets of Sarojini Nagar, Delhi Haat, a heritage walk through the awe-inspiring Mughal architectural masterpieces of Humayun’s Tomb and Qutab Minar.
- visit to the 700 years old Hazrat Nizammuddin Dargah, a lovely experience of relax sitting at a lake side café.
- Hauz Khas Village, a memorable time at the lively ,Kingdom of Dreams enjoying a musical Bollywood night, or a picnic time at the India Gate.
4.Agra – Famous for “Taj mahal“
Agra needs no introduction. Home to symbol of love, the iconic Taj mahal ,which is one of the most heritage place in world. being the only city in the world glittering with three world heritage sites, the impressive Taj Mahal ,agra fort and splendid fatehpur sikari .the city attracts tourists including historians and art lovers from all across India and the world.
- history of Tajmahal-
The Taj Mahal is an mausoleum complex build in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the remains of his beloved wife. Constructed over a 20-year period on the southern bank of the Yamuna River in Agra, India, by mugal architecture, which combined Indian, Persian and Islamic influences.
- Shah jahan- shah Jahan was a member of the Mughal that ruled most of northern India from the early 16th to the mid 18th-century. After the death of his father, King Jahangir, in 1627, Shah Jahan emerged as victor of a bitter power struggle with his brothers, and crowned himself emperor at Agra in 1628.
5.Varanasi – famous For its spiritual essence.
an Indian turism remains incomplete without a trip to the holiest city of Varanasi. Also known as the city of ‘Moksha’, the place holds a great religious significance for Hindus. Situated on the banks of sacred river Ganga, the city is believed to be more than 5000 years old.
- top places you can visit in beautiful varansi,ganges river,banaras ghats,Dasaswamedh Ghat ,sarnath,assi ghat(shown in soney deol’s mohallah assi movie ).
- other than this,manikarnika ghat ,in the remembering of jhansi ki rani,golden tample,new vishwanath tample, sankat mochan tample and monkey tample.
- varansi is holiest place of india once you visit ,you always remember its beauty.
6.Jaisalmer –famous For its Rajputana and desert.
known as the ‘Land of Golden Sand’, Jaisalmer in Rajasthan is a beautiful city known for its rich cultural heritage and stories of bravery of the great Rajput rulers.
- An exotic city of golden Thar Desert, Sonar Quila or the Jaisalmer Fort enhance its full glory, the magical charisma of the ancient Salim ji ki Haveli, Nathmal ji ki Haveli and Patwon-ki-Haveli reminding us of the royal wealthy Rajput merchants,
- an experience of Sand Dune Bashing,Camel Safari makes your visit to jaisalmer an unforgetable journey.
7. Kutch – Famous For its runn and village life experience
With its astounding natural beauty, the world’s one of the greatest salt desert ,ruun of kutch is best place to visit in india , swarmed by an endless number of tourists every year, especially during the famous ‘Rann Utsav’ when the white canvas gets painted into different hues and shades.
- Live folk music and dance performances, camel safaris, a rustic stay and a delicious Kutch cuisine makes this experience unforgotable.
8.Sunderbans – For its wild beauty.
- Home to the world’s largest mangrove forests, inhabited with the man-eating royal Bengal tigers, Sunderbans is one of the most famous offbeat places to visit in India.
- Situated on the mouth of the mighty Brahmaputra and river Ganges, the forests are also home of unlimited species of other wild animals, reptiles and birds.
- visit to this world heritage site, for sure makes for an unforgettable holiday visit.
9.Mysore – famous For its culture.
In the south of India, city of Mysore. Once the capital of the Wodeyar dynasty, Mysore is best known for housing the magnificent Mysore Palace.
- once you visit mysore ,you wont miss ,mysore maharajah’s palace .shri chamarajendra zoological gardens,somnathpur tample,shri chamundeshwari tample.
- more of other places to visit are devaraja market,brindavan garden,karanji lake,melkote etc.
10. Ellora & Ajanta Caves -famous for historical caves.
- state of Maharashtra, you can visit the caves of both Ellora and Ajanta. At Ellora, there is an enormous complex of shrines carved from the rocky landscape.
- These 34 cave shrines are up to 1,500 years old, and they are from three distinct religions: Buddhism, Jainism and Hinduism.