if they banned for a long period, they could also miss Indian Premier League 2019.Both the cricketers would be hoping for a quick inquiry into the matter so as they can know their comeback dates.
- The decision of Committee of Administrators (COA) to request the Supreme Court of India to appoint an ombudsman to inquire into the case of Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul is all set to delay the return of the rahul and hardik to professional cricket.
- They were suspended by BCCI last week for their comments on talk show Koffee with Karan. Their comments were deemed to be sexist, that did not go down well with fans and BCCI. which suspended both the cricketers.
- Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul received strong criticism from fans as they named Virat Kohli a superior batsman to the legendary Sachin Tendulkar.former Indian cricketer Sreesanth ,who ended the Bigg Boss season 12 as the runner-up , has also weighed in on the debate.
he says“Everybody calls him Sachin bhai but I address him , as paaji for a reason. I respect Virat for whatever he has done but Sachin paaji can never be replaced or can never be compared to any other new or old cricketer. Sachin Tendulkar for the next 1000 generation will be someone who gave hope to the small cricketers like me never even thought that I could play club cricket,” Sreesanth adds.
Kohli was also phenomenal, both with the bat and his captaincy. India registered a ODI series win over Australia as they defeated the australia by 7 wickets in the final match in Melbourne on Friday.
Hardik Pandya’s ex Elli AvRam also reacts to matter.
- hardik Pandya and KL Rahul found themselves at the peoples comments after they made inappropriate comments about women on Karan Johar’s chat show. The cricketers also received heavy strong criticism,on social media for making racist comments on the show. They were both suspended from the ODI series against Australia.
- Hardik Pandya’s ex-girlfriend Elli AvRam reacted on the comments. The two had dated for a while, At an award ceremony she said, “I just came back to India and I have been getting messages from journalists who have been asking me questions regarding this and i had no idea what they were talking about. But then I have seen certain footage and I just think it’s very sad.she replies.
she says” I got a little bit surprised because that’s not really the Hardik Pandya i personally once used to know!. I think it’s great that people are reacting and putting their foot down on this kind of behavior because it’s about time we all realize that this kind of mentality is not cool”.
” Neither is it something to brag about.On terms of what is happening from what I read, they are getting suspended right? I mean I just feel when you get an opportunity to represent your country, it’s a really big privilege to get that and it shouldn’t be taken lightly”.
” I believe because by the end of the day the youth that is our next generation are actuallythey are watching and learning from their idols. So… that’s all I have to say on this.”